1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
Tucked in tight! Although as I get older, I worry less and less about keeping my feelings and thoughts under wraps. Sometimes you just GOT to share!
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
I'm blessed to have several close friends and even closer family members who have supported me through UPS and downs. I've met some of my friends through our kids activities, scouts and sports, and some on-line who live near by. They are such an eclectic group of wonderful people who enrich my life and my kids' lives in so many ways!
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
I L-O-V-E dairy! Milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, butter - it's ALL good! So, I'm going with strawberry milkshake for my favorite! (Chocolate would be my first choice though.) And least favorite? Grilled salmon! Or maybe grapefruit if it's without lots of sugar! But, most recently, I've had Pink Lemonade, mixed up from a can of Country Time.
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
My kids are always a source of 'tickled pink', especially my youngest son who's take on life is all his own. Such a clown! Right this moment, as I type, he is offering me his "life's saving", a crumbled dollar bill, for an extra bowl of ice cream.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
Nah! We haven't had cable in years now, but I used to watch a few talk shows here and there when I had the time. I don't really miss them. I do like reality TV though! Anyone watch "The Voice"? "Survivor"? "The Amazing Race"? (I catch them on Hulu.) New seasons coming up this month!
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
I don't remember. Usually I ask. LOL
7. My favorite ice cream right now is Salted Caramel Vanilla with Chocolate Chunks.
8. Insert your own random thought here.