Thursday, February 5, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun: Week 199

Feeling Beachie
A fun new blog hop! I'm joining up with Hilary at Feeling Beachie for Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun! Why not join up too? Just fill in these 4 statements and click on over to share!

Statements:
1. Did you _______ the ______ ?
2. Sometimes you really need to _______ .
3. If I were able to _______ , I would _______ . 
4. Different ways of _______ makes _______ .


My Fill-ins:
1. Did you find a place for all of the snow to go? Me either.
2. Sometimes you really need to just wrap in a soft, warm blanket with a cup o' cocoa, and crochet up another creation.
3. If I were able to scrounge up the money, I would escape all this snow and frigid cold temperatures and head WAY south until May.
4. Different ways of dealing with "cabin fever" makes the long winter months go by easier.



And yes, for those of you who read regularly I'm still grumbling about all this snow and cold temperatures! I'm ready for MUD SEASON!

12 comments:

  1. We are in high wind season. If it is going to be this could I wish we could have a bit of snow. It is always greener on the other side. Hope you all are able to get out in about soon.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we've had wind too. :sigh: I have 3 downed trees! Fortunately only minor damage to the chicken run...and a whole lotta wood for the firepit this summer! ;)

      Delete
  2. We are missing snow here this year. I hope you get out from under the snow soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm willing to share! LOL We're getting snow today, tomorrow, Monday...and Tuesday. Not huge amounts, but predicted 1-3 inches each day. :sigh:

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Something I look forward to some days...most days...LOL

      Delete
  4. Oh no!!! You reminded me that mud season is right around the corner! I'm with you, Jessy. I need a summer home and a warm winter home at the beach! It is predicted that we will get up to 7 inches in the same storm! Why can't you keep your storm to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not keep the storms here? I'm a giving person, Sylvia! You want a foot? I have some snow to spare...

      Delete
  5. I love your photo of snow. I started laughing. THANKS.

    We are getting snow AGAIN on Sunday into Monday.

    ENJOY your reading week and stay safe with all the snow.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It seems we're not done yet. Did someone say another foot this weekend?? SMH

      Delete
  6. oh my - what fun for all that snow. it's far better than the can't-breathe-FL-summers where you just drip a wet hot mess on everyone practically all year long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know - you're probably right. I don't do well with the hot, muggy days!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!