Friday, February 20, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun: Week 201

I'm joining Hilary and her co-host this week at Feeling Beachie for Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun. Why not fill in this week's 4 statements and join in the linky fun?

Statements:
1. _____ is the _____.
2. Do you _____ on the weekends?
3. _____ is my _____ comfort food.
4. _____ always makes me happy.

My Fill-in Fun:
1. A cozy, comfortable bed is the bomb-diggity for chilly evenings. (Why yes! I DID type bomb-diggity even if it's not cool. LOL)
2. Do you leave the dirty dishes piled high on the weekends?
3. Dark chocolate is my all-time comfort food. Science says it's lifts moods! Seriously!
4. My Thomas always makes me happy. He knows just how to tickle my funny bone with quirky sarcasm!

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Depending on our evening plans, sometimes I will curl up in bed to finish out the evening right after dinner! It is nice to cuddle up and stay warm and comfy when it's cold out.

    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfectly relaxing time! It's when I read or crochet or watch a movie or blog!

      Delete
  2. I had to laugh at "bomb diggity". Who says what is cool? Go for it!
    I cannot even tolerate one dirty dish. I like having things done, so I can relax. If not, I swear I can hear it calling my name.
    Bill loves dark chocolate. It is one of his favourite treats.
    Ooh, I love sarcasm. No, not in mean context, but with humour and wit. I actually am known for it, historically. I like intelligent, witty stuff.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well timed sarcasm can be hilarious! But you have to have a knack for it...Dirty dishes are one thing I really, really dislike and will put off, but I never put off washing up laundry. As soon as I have have load it's in the washer LICKITY SPLIT. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hey now, bomb-diggity is always cool! :) Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! I love reading fill-ins to learn more about fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty neat to see how others fill in the same things, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. A cozy comfy bed is bomb-diggity anytime. I cannot stand dirty dishes in the sink. Chocolate is more than comfort food it is heavenly. I don't have a Thomas, but I do have 2 cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our pets can DEFINITELY add AWESOME to our lives!

      Delete
  6. I can't leave dirty dishes in the sink… makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the one thing that doesn't bother me piled up...but I can never let laundry or vacuuming go!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!