1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
I need silence. I don't like loud, crowded places. The TV isn't on for "background noise". I don't understand why people take walks with music blaring through earbuds. (What about the rhythmic, soothing sounds of nature?) But I'm sure when the kids are off on their own I'll miss their noise (even if I whine about it sometimes).
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
I have a few pair of jeans, but if I had my choice I'd choose cozy,warm PJs everything single day. If only it was socially acceptable to wear them everywhere anytime...And, no, no jean jacket. I had one in the '80s though. Remember those?
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
I'd like to say I'm not, but I do "knock on wood" occasionally.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
A ghost? I have a few dingy white sheets!
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
Not knowing what the future holds. I am learning to trust God and His path for me and my family, Some unknowns are worrisome because they are decisions of those who don't have my family's best interest at heart. I have God, my wonderful husband, my family, my church, and children to lean on though.
7. Perhaps today will be the day I finish everything on my To Do List.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Join Joyce from From This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Share in the randomness!