Evenings. I used to be more of a morning person, but this summer my sleeping habits changed. I stay up later, sleep in longer. After focusing on my household - the kids, homeschooling, animals, errands, activities - evenings are spent relaxing, reading, catching up with Hulu, and playing games with the kids. Definitely a time to unwind!
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
My Mom would say my atrocious ancient stove, but it works! Mostly! And my Dad would say my toaster oven that takes 5-7 minutes to toast bread, but it works! Mostly! *I* think everything is currently working well enough, so I'm not "fixing what isn't broken". If I have to pick something, I'd say the stove. After all, how energy efficient can a 20 year old oven be?
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Oh, a pile of dirty dishes...and none of them mine! Guess who gets to wash them?
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
I've been to St. Andrews By-the-Sea, New Brunswick and Quebec, but would love to visit Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ottawa, and Niagara Falls. Canadians seem to be some very friendly folks!
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
I remember eating a lot of box macaroni and cheese. Not Kraft, but the super inexpensive kind with the powdered "cheese" package. And, yes, I still do eat it occasionally now. (Should I admit that? LOL)
6. Do you cry easily?
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
Oh, no! LOL Although I don't usually wait until the last minute, I can't possibly think of Christmas shopping until after Thanksgiving!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
In memory of my baby, miscarried at 11 weeks, and my sweet nephew, Ayden Nathaniel, born at 22 1/2 weeks. Always in our thoughts!