to that Very
2. Does LOVE really conquer all? Why or why not?
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth...(1 Corinthians 13:7-8)
LOVE does conquer all. It can get us through everything without fail!
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.
I always put my heart into my family, my husband and my kids. Every. Single. Day. They make life worth living.
4. What's your favorite fictional LOVE story?
One of my favorite movies is "Forrest Gump". Forrest had a deep LOVE for Jenny that never faded over time despite how diverse their lives were. He waited and waited, and eventually they married and were a family. He never gave up on that LOVE.
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?
My heart has been broken and healed, but the scars remain. I'm quite protective of it and keep it close, sharing it with those I truly feel LOVED by.
6. What food says LOVE to you? Why?
When my sweet husband takes over the kitchen and makes something for dinner. It's not often that someone cooks for me. It doesn't matter what he "whips up" because the thought behind it says LOVE.
Now, if I really need to pick a food then CHOCOLATE. Sweet and decadent!
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
I'm crocheting a very special afghan as a keepsake for our first anniversary. I chose the trinity stitch to represent our vows "woven" between us and God, and together husband and I chose yarn colors. It's going to be cozy. I'm "tickled pink" how it's coming out!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Join Joyce from From This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Share in the randomness!