1. It's 11:17am and I am still in my PJs, the ones with cows jumping over the moon and pink and white stars splattered all over them.
2. It rained earlier. I should have known as I have 2 loads of laundry hanging on the line to, er, dry. Extra rinse, right?
3. But the sun is out now! I am hoping to have a fire in our fire pit tonight to roast hot dogs and marshmallows with the kids and their friend T. It's always a fun time...and summer is slipping away.
4. In the meantime I'm going to make some zucchini bread from this recipe. Chocolate chips?
5. And read some more Elin Hildebrand's The Blue Bistro once I've gotten dressed for the day and caught up on some household stuff.
What are you up to?