1. What would you say is the key to success?
Happiness, hope, contentment. Success can't be measured in dollars or material wealth. Success is measured in enjoying life, contentment with where you are and what you have, and hope for the future.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
Never been! I'm not a big fan of temperatures over 80 degrees. It's a good thing that Maine doesn't have many super warm days! Why not see Florida though? There's something wonderful to experience everywhere (even with the heat, bugs and alligators).
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
It's been a very long time since I have seen a donkey or a monkey, but we often have wild turkeys wandering around, especially early mornings. They're most definitely NOT Thanksgiving turkeys, although they are hunted and eaten. Look how, er, cute they are!
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
Am I the only one that had to Google the meaning? LOL But each site had a different take on the meaning! For me, it means to focus on a simple, uncomplicated life, and I'm all for that. The less cluttered my life is with activities and things, the more I enjoy and am content with what I already have.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
My heart. After years of a challenging marriage and divorce, I had "locked" up my heart...but I've recently given the "key" to someone wonderful. ::blush::
6. When's the last time you got keyed up about something?
Oh, today! :sigh: But the good thing is that everything worked out and I was reminded that patience isn't my strong suit.
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
Yes, please! It's not my favorite, but it's a tart treat on a summer day! I like any kind of cheesecake or New England pumpkin pie better though.
8. Insert your own random thought here.