Thursday, August 28, 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday: Backyard Nature Photography



Over the last 1 1/2 years, my photography has "gone by the wayside". I've missed snapping photos, being creative. So, I thought I would devote some time every week (or so) to reigniting my hobby, and share my captures with you! (Let me know what you think!) This week I focused on backyard nature!

A New Pumpkin Flower
Opening Pumpkin Flower
--- 3 ---
Stick Bug
--- 4 ---
Fungi on a Dead Tree
Something in the Woods 
Mushroom 
Goldenrod
 

(Photos taken with a Canon Rebel XTI using a 70-200mm lens on manual.)
 

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary! Or check out these link-ups for more photography fun!

Joy Dare Blog

3 comments:

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!