Saturday, September 27, 2014

Random 5 on Friday: Time for Sleep?

The Pebble Pond

1. It's almost 1:00am on Saturday morning. I fell asleep while on the phone with my best friend at 11:00pm. Yes, WHILE he talked. I don't remember a word of what he was saying at the time, but fortunately he has a good sense of humor and didn't take my falling asleep on him to heart. I'm awake NOW, unable to fall back asleep.

Photo Source

2. I'm not the only one awake though. Sam is still puttering around in his bedroom, so much like me in sleep patterns. Just a few minutes ago he showed me a notebook he was writing in. Math! My son is doing his next Math lesson at 1:00am Saturday morning! Can you imagine?!

3. Pop music is blaring from Cati's bedroom as she sleeps. Right now "Me and my Broken Heart" by Rixton is playing. Perhaps I should monitor her music a little closer...


4. Jake is sound asleep. He falls asleep quickly, deeply...and all night. Maybe that's why the cat has decided that sleeping with him is more comfortable? No more wiggly people tossing her out of bed in the middle of the night.

Photo Source

5. Wonder when I will fall back asleep?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got to sleep eventually! Glad to be checking out my old favorite blogs again after far too long. We have moved out of Maine, but are still in New England. Hope you are well and that you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!