1. It's a rainy Thursday. A light, cool rain shower just passed through, sending my daughter scurrying in from listening to music on her iPhone on our hammock. She's only slightly wet as the big maple trees shielded her from most of the rain.
2. She's finished with her homeschooling for the day, requesting that we do additional Ancient History even though it wasn't on the plan. For now, she's going to take a warm shower and dress into dry, comfy PJs.
3. I've been sitting on the sectional sofa with my youngest son keeping him focused on his math lesson, wondering just how long his school day will be. It's not that he doesn't like math, but his mind and body has been wandering and wiggling.
4. He's happy and content though, singing 1960s tunes. Wonder where he heard them?
5. And I look out the big livingroom window at the drizzle and the evergreens swaying just a tad in the light breeze, and hear the chickens and ducks "talking" from the yard.