How do I answer this one? Experience is how I ponder the past, live in the present and wonder about the future. It's a guiding force in all decisions. And it shapes who I am and will be as a person, Mom, friend, and companion.
2. Where did you last 'roam'?
Does visiting my family on a Maine island count? It does feel like a LONG trip sometimes to drive there...My last "roam" was a wonderful trip to Seattle, Washington and Alaska with my kids and their grandparents almost a year ago now.
3. Speaking of 'Rome'...pizza, pasta, gelato...you can only pick one, which would you choose?
Pizza, of course!
4. 'Rome wasn't built in a day', 'All roads lead to Rome', 'When in Rome...' which 'Roman' idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Oh. I don't think any of these sayings recently! (At least I don't remember any!)
5. What's a movie you've seen or book you've read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?
See 4. LOL
6. Walt's original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago this week, on July 17, 1955. Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What's your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?
I am deprived. I have never been to ANY Disney theme park. Ever. So, if anyone would like a travel companion...and they're paying, let me know! :wink:
7. It's that time of year...when were you last bitten or stung?
I was chewed up by those little ultra-annoying black flies that Maine has in June while sitting around the fire pit one evening. I think I had 30 bites on my lower legs where my cropped pants didn't cover. Buggers!
8. Insert your own random thought here.