Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Lisa-Anne over at The Berry Patch recently awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! How exciting to get an award for blogging about our homeschooling (and day-to-day life)! Thanks, Lisa-Anne!

The guidelines for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person (or people) who passed this award onto you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other recently discovered GREAT bloggers
4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 Things About Me
1. I live in rural Maine, in the woods, near a pond, in the valley of a 1000 foot mountain
2. I hope to spend more time learning and practicing photography, particularly kids and nature
3. I enjoy camping and going for strolls in the woods with my kids
4. I am the oldest of 4 daughters and grew up on an island off the coast of Maine
5. My Dad is a Maine Lobsterman and my Mom picked crabmeat when I grew up
6. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a 55 gallon tropical fish tank...3 kids and 1 husband
7. I like to read my daughter's library books

15 GREAT Bloggers
1. GLYSDI

Grab some Hot Cocoa  and read some of these blogs! You'll find some AWESOME ideas for school and home!

7 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for including me in your great blogs list and passing on this wonderful award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats. You definately are a stylish blogger, but I think your photography is already excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i got in now :)

    but...how do i come up with seven things about myself? this could take ALL day! :)

    have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much! I feel so honored. You have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading all your blogs! Such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome. ;-) I love your nature Wednesday posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!