Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Thanks SO much for nominating my blog for The Irresistibly Sweet Award, Lori. Check out Lori's blog Keeping it Simple!


Guidelines for this Award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
 
Random Facts About Myself
  • I grew up on an island off the coast of Maine.
  • I LOVE chocolate!
  • I enjoy reading children's historical fiction.
  • I live sitting in the corner of the sectional sofa.
  • I hate doing dishes!
  • I like watching Reality TV.
  • I miss camping this summer. 
 
15 Favorite Blog Buddies
 
Thanks to all these bloggers for GREAT reading, ideas and fun posts!

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome! It is nice to read about you- as homeschool mom bloggers we don't always share much about ourselves that is personal. My dd likes reality tv too. And historical fiction of any kind is a favorite of mine! I know most of your "awarded" blogs, and I agree- they are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit your island someday!! And, I was just sitting in the corner of our sectional :) You have a great list of blogs, I'm honored to be included! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks :) I also LOVE chocolate and children's historical fiction! I often think that kids fiction is a lot better than that for adults!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know which island you grew up on...it's definitely a unique lifestyle.
    Thanks so much for including me in your lovely list. I'm having a great time checking out some of the other blogs listed and finding some new ones to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!