This week at Time Out for Mom, Leslie wants to know:
Blog about it and share over at Tuesday Coffee Chat! Let's get to know each other just a bit better...
1. Jessy. Yeah, I know, not much of a nickname, huh? It's not a super cool, super unique name with an interesting story, but it's mine...and many other women AND men.
3. Dark brown with red highlights...and gray, sometimes.
4. I loathe washing dirty dishes...Not just dislike, but loathe! And a dishwasher doesn't make it any better for me. Unfortunately I've passed on my loathing to the kids. If only paper and plastic wasn't so expensive and bad for the environment!
6. It's not the place that makes it special, but the people I'm with. My favorite "places" are Tom, my kids, my family, and my friends.
7. None. TV, movies or even music doesn't intrigue me to the point of having a favorite actor or musician. Don't get me wrong - I do enjoy media, but I don't "idolized" anyone. But I have to say someone? I like the older actors/actresses, Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Robin Williams, Sally Fields.
8. Many - dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, horses, goats. But I don't care for bugs and snakes all that much.
10. The Bible
So, let's get to know you!