Sunday, August 19, 2012

Flying Dragon and Monstrous T-Rex

Grrrr! 

Balsam Fir lost 2 teeth last week; one on Friday that I nudged out and another that he SWALLOWED while eating cheese pizza on Sunday. The Tooth Fairy left him a Lego set, which he was SUPER excited about (of course)!

It's a really cool Lego set because he can build 3 different PREHISTORIC HUNTERS from the pieces. However, don't mistake the dragon for the Pteranodon! ::wink:: 

"Mooommm! It's a DRAGON!" explained an exasperated Balsam Fir with a sigh. 

What do I know? ::laugh::

Anyway, he requested that I take some photos and "share with the world", so here they are!

3 comments:

  1. A toy instead of $, I may have to keep that in mind when my little ones get older!

    Cool dragon!!!!!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww How sweet! :) GREAT JOB on the dragon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! My 10 yr old joins a LegoClub meeting online (free) through Curclick. He loves it. We are huge Lego fans around here.

    Warmly,

    Amy J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!