1. March is National Women's History Month. In that vein, who are three women who've been influential in your life? How so?
The MOST influential, my Mama. I am always amazed at her knack to read people and know when and how to support them. She's a hard-worker, raising kids, working a job, and keeping up a house. She's a go-getter. It something needs doing, she does it. And even through life's challenges, she perseveres.
2. In what ways do you think women have it easier than men?
I'm glad that God gave husbands the role of "head of household", For years I was "head of household", making decisions on my own...and dealing with the consequences. Sometimes they were great outcomes; sometimes they were terrible. The pressure of making responsible choices for several people is a huge one, and I think that it is easier for us wives when we have a Godly husband to make them.
3. What do you need most right now: faith, love, hope, or peace?
My word for the year is PEACE. I tend to worry about situations that haven't even happened! Those "what ifs". There will be big changes coming up in my life and my family's, changes that will be unsettling. But we are focusing on new adventures together!
4. Do you have a collection? If so, what do you collect and why?
Does yarn count? :: grin :: It's nice to have a variety of yarns for when I see a crochet project I MUST do from Pinterest or the (numerous) Facebook groups I've joined.
5. Plaids, checks, polka dots, stripes...your favorite?
Polka dots are fun and whimsical, especially in bright colors, but my style is probably more earthy plaids, which are homey and cozy.
6. In what ways are you the same as your childhood self?
I still LOATHE doing dishes.
7. You're a contestant on the TV game show Jeopardy. What category will you ace?
Crochet Fiber Arts!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Join Joyce from From This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Share in the randomness!